Hope you enjoyed my french fries recipe. Now here is some my own kinda experimental cooking which turned out to be delicious so I wanted to share it with you guys. If you are an Asian, especially a Pakistani, Indian or a Bangladeshi you are gonna love this. Very easy, quick and yummy.
- Potatoes 🍠 1kg
- Tomatoes 2
- Green chillies 3-4
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper 1tsp
- Red chilli powder ½tsp
- Soy Sauce 1Tsp
1. Chop the potatoes and as you chop them to keep adding them to the frying pan with heated oil. Add them and fry them.
2. As the first layer of potatoes gets fried like chips, add another layer and mix them so the newer layer gets fried. Keep doing this till all your chopped potatoes are fried.
3. Sprinkle some salt, pepper, red chilli and add Soy Sauce to the fried potatoes.
4. Mix and let it cook for a minute.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and green chillies to the potatoes and cover them.
6. Let them cook until the tomatoes get soft.
7. Serve with Naan or Chapati and chutney of your choice.
It tastes delicious. And it only takes half an hour to cook. It’s a blend of Aloo ki bhaji and french fries. Do try it and let me know in the comment section whether you like it or not. Also, check Recipe of Regular Crispy French Fries and show some love.
Have Fun eating. Happy Cooking 🙂