Nivea Express Hydration
- extra fast absorbing
- meant for Normal to Dry Skin
- contains Sea Minerals
- richly caring
- meant for dry to very dry skin
- contains Almond Oil
Sea Minerals – Skin Benefits
- relieve skin ailments such as acne, eczema and psoriasis
- enhance your skins ability to retain moisture, making it healthy and silky smooth.
- cleansing pores
- anti-allergic agent
- balances minerals in cells and in the body
- heals and relieves disorders
- natural antibiotic
- natural anti-inflammatory
- nourishes and hydrates skin cells
- removes toxic waste
- improves permeability
- natural regulation of cell growth and regeneration.
- facilitates cell renewal
- stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis (renews skin)
- natural UV rays blocker
- improves oxidation
- maintains water balance in order for cell metabolism to take place
Almond Oil – Skin Benefits
- ability to keep your skin looking great
- safe for sensitive skin, including baby skin
- antioxidative properties,
- protecting skin against UV radiation damage
- keeping skin soft and supple
- easily absorbs into skin
- remove debris from deep within skin pores and follicles
- prevent future acne
- contains Vitamin A
- removes dark circles completely
- brighter, less puffy eyes
- delay general signs of ageing
- renews the cells of your facial skin
- natural remedy for eczema and psoriasis
- relieve the inflammation,
- relives itchiness and redness
- makeup remover
- treat chapped lips
- reduce undesired layers of tan
Isn’t it enough to know the benefits of both the products? What else do you need?? Both are perfect for skin and their skin benefits are highly comparable.
For all the things mentioned till now, it does exactly what it claims.
Now just look at the consistency difference of both of them.
As you can see marked in the picture, the Express Hydration feels light and thin in consistency while Nourishing Rich Caring is thick cream like in consistency.
When I straightened my hand and let both of them flow just look at their flowing pattern. The Express Hydration as is thin in consistency, it is moving like a fluid while the Nourishing one moves as a whole as it is highly consistent and thick.
If you didn’t get a word out of this post yet, don’t worry. I will now do a one on one comparison of both for you guys so it will make it simple for you.
- Both moisturize skin to a good level.
- Appealing scent
- Long Lasting on Skin
- Smoothing & Softening
- Good Quality
- Nivea Express Hydration absorb instantly in the skin while Nivea Nourishing Body Milk takes a little time in getting into the skin, not a little time, it actually takes more than a minute which is a lot for absorbing a lotion
- Nivea Express Hydration contains Sea Minerals while Nivea Nourishing Body Milk contains Almond Oil which is highly comparable and both are very good for skin.
- Nivea Express Hydration is extremely lightweight and doesn’t feel on the skin at all while Nivea Nourishing Body Milk is heavy and has that lotion feel when it is applied but with time it goes away and settles in the skin.
- Nivea Express Hydration doesn’t give your skin a healthy or rich look while when applying Nivea Nourishing Body Milk makes your skin feel healthy and rich.
- Nivea Express Hydration gives silky smooth softness on the skin while Nivea Nourishing Body Milk gives nourished skin which is smooth but not too smooth.
- Nivea Express Hydration will remove slight dryness while Nivea Nourishing Body Milk will literally kill any type of dryness on the skin.
- Nivea Express Hydration has a moisturizer like finish while Nivea Nourishing Body Milk has a lotion like tacy finish which goes away with time.
- Nivea Express Hydration is meant for Normal Skin or Slightly Dry Skin while Nivea Nourishing Body Milk is meant for extremely dry skin.
- Nivea Express Hydration won’t work as a good makeup remover but due to its Almond Oil Property Nivea Nourishing Body Milk can be used as a makeup remover.
I am biased towards Nivea Express Hydration because I just love how it makes my skin feel and how it easily gets absorbed in the skin, but I also love how Nivea Nourishing Body Milk makes your skin look healthy and rich.
If your skin is Normal or you have combination skin, Nivea Express Hydration will work best for you.