Before applying any of the products, figure out whether you want a full glowy face or a matte face with glowy bronzer, or a complete satin look, and choose your products accordingly.
- Prep your skin with your favourite moisturizer and then your favourite primer.
- Apply an even layer of your favourite foundation on your full face and neck and blend well.
- Apply a highlighting concealer under your eyes, and to centre of your face, once again blending it together.
- Now, this is the step where you need to decide which bronzer you are gonna use. If you want to use a liquid or cream bronzer, apply it now. If not, just skip this step. Apply the cream bronzer under your cheekbone, inbetween where you usually apply your highlighter or contour. Alternatively, apply the bronzer where you usually apply blush, but don’t drag it till the apples of your cheeks. When applying, blend it seamlessly into your skin.
- Powder the area where you have applied your concealer and pack it with your favourite powder.
- Now, pick your favourite powder bronzer and dust it all over your cheeks in the same area as where you would have applied the liquid bronzer. This bronzer should also be applied on your hairline, and a little smidge onto your nose.
- Apply your favourite highlighter to the high points of your face. You can skip this step if you have opted for a highlighting bronzer or if you want a completely matte look.
- Apply your favourite blush to the apples of your cheeks, and your favourite contour to the hollows of your cheeks. I personally skip this step when I am going for a Sun-Kissed Glow but it depends on your preferences, so try it out and decide accordingly
- Also if you are going for a glam party look, apply the same powder bronzer that you have applied to your cheeks onto your eyes, focusing your crease but dragging it onto your lids as well.
- Spray your face with makeup fixing spray of your choice. Make sure it works for the finish you are going with and then let it dry.
- Apply your favourite mascara.
- Apply your favourite bold lipstick.
- Optional: Do your eyebrows too!